Milwaukee 5616-21 - 2-1/4 HP VS Milwaukee® Bodygrip™ Router
click to zoom
Need it by Mon. Feb 15th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Exclusive BodyGrip™ design - a comfortable rubber grip wrapped around the router's base with an adjustable, custom-fit hand strap that allows for left and right-handed operation
- Wide, 6" base diameter and low center of gravity design provide a comfortable, well-balanced ride throughout the cut
- Exclusive linear depth adjustment system with above-the-table access, 100% sealed ball bearing construction, two over-molded side handles and durable machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Impact-resistant carrying case with integral RouterStation; 120 volts AC/DC; collet diameter: 1/4" to 1/2"; net weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Powerful 13 amp, 2-1/4 maximum horsepower EVS Milwaukee motor; electronic variable speed with soft-start (10,000-24,000 RPM) and 36 distinct speed settings
- Premium motor feedback circuitry maintains speed and power under load; motor contamination shield minimizes damage, maximizes airflow
- Includes (2) 1-1/8" collet wrenches, 1/2" and 1/4" collets, T-handle wrench, and carrying case.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .