Lumberjack Tools TTA2000 - 2" 60 Degree Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by Mon. Dec 12th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Cut those large 2" tenon joints on fencing, bed or hand rails, table and bench legs or any project that requires a strong joint. This commercial-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen, rancher or hobby farmers or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon Diameter =2"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 4-1/2"
- Drill Requirements: MILWAUKEE Hole Hawg / Right Angle Drill - Single Speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill - less than 450 RPMs
- 60 Degree Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 4.50 lb.
- Diameter = 5.450"
- Length = 7.125"