W1812 Shop Fox 2 HP 7" Planer / Moulder with Stand
The next generation Planer/Moulder from Shop Fox® features precision-ground cast-iron wings for greater work support, T-slots for easy guide rail adjustment, pedestal-mounted switch, improved chip clearance, one-piece enclosed stand, and variable speed control for unsurpassed planing and moulding capability. Open end design allows you to make elliptical mouldings with the optional elliptical jig. If you make your own mouldings and frames, you need this machine!
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 2 HP, 230V, single-phase, 10.8 Amps
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and wings
- Maximum cutting width: 7"
- Maximum planing height: 7-1/2"
- Maximum planing depth: 1/8"
- Maximum moulding depth: 3/4"
- Feed rate: Variable
- Cutterhead type: Square
- Knife size: 7-1/8" x 1-1/2" x 1/4" HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 7000 RPM
- 4" dust port
- Rubberized steel feed rollers
- Powder-coated paint
- One-piece base cabinet
- Approximate shipping weight: 324 lb
- Heavy-duty cast-iron handwheel
- Precision-ground cast-iron infeed and outfeed extension wings
- Dovetailed way for cutterhead housing with precision gib adjustments
- Pedestal-mounted magnetic switch with variable speed control
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates