Shop Fox | SKU: W1812 | Model: G0680
2 HP 7" Planer / Moulder with Stand
Shop Fox G0680 - 2 HP 7" Planer / Moulder with Stand
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
This next generation Planer/Moulder features precision-ground cast-iron wings for increased work support, T-slots for easy guide rail adjustment, a one-piece enclosed stand, and a pedestal-mounted control switch with variable-speed feed motor for unsurpassed control over planing and moulding cutting results. Open-end design allows you to make curved mouldings with the optional elliptical jig. If you make your own mouldings and frames, you need this machine!
Certified to UL & CSA standards!
- Motor: 2 HP, single-phase, 240V, 10.8A
- Variable-speed feed motor: 1/8 HP
- Power transfer: cutterhead is belt drive, feed rollers are chain drive
- Cutterhead speed: 7000 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 14,000
- Cuts per inch: 64-300
- Feed rate: 0-18 FPM
- Max. profile depth: 3/4"
- Max. profile width: 6-3/4"
- Planing width: 7"
- Min. stock length: 9"
- Min. stock thickness: 1/4"
- Max. stock thickness: 7-1/2"
- Dust port: 4"
- Footprint: 21" x 19"
- Overall size: 36-1/4"L x 22"W x 34-1/2"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 324 lbs.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron handwheel and table
- Precision-ground cast-iron infeed and outfeed extension wings
- Dovetailed way for cutterhead housing with precision gib adjustments
- Pedestal-mounted controls with variable-speed dial
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and wings
- Rubberized steel feed rollers
- Powder-coated finish
- One-piece base cabinet
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for W1812