W1674 Shop Fox 2 HP Shaper
Designed to compete with the power of larger machines while capitalizing on the mobility of smaller models, this new Shop Fox® shaper offers the perfect balance for serious woodworkers. The extra power of the 2 HP motor will have you racing through profiles in even the heaviest hardwoods, and the large 24" x 21" table gives you the added working surface found only on larger shapers. If you've been looking for the perfect shaper to put in your shop, you've found it with the Shop Fox®! Table size can be increased with the D3124 Optional 23" x 40" Wrap Around Table. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor size: 2 HP, 120/240V single phase, prewired for 240V
- Spindle sizes: 1/2" and 3/4" (included)
- Spindle speeds: 7000 and 10,000 RPM
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Table Size: 24" wide x 21" deep
- Miter gauge slot: T-slotted
- Stand: cabinet style, powder coated paint
- Cord length: 10' x 14 Gauge
- Shipping weight approx: 290 lbs.
- CSA certified
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Reversing switch
- Fence with safety guard
- Cast iron handwheel
- Integral metal dust port
- Large precision ground cast iron table
- All ball bearing construction
- Split adjustable fence with built-in metal dust port
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates