Lumberjack Tools TRH2000 - 2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Cut those large 2" tenon joints on bed or hand rails, table and bench legs or any project that requires a strong joint. This medium-duty, large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and occasion users. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Die Cast A380 Aluminum Body
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- Tenon Diameter = 2"
- Maximum tenon length = Up to 4-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 3-1/2"
- Drill Type: Single Speed 1/2" drill - less than 550 RPMs
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 3.0 lb.
- Diameter = 4.250"
- Length = 6.875"