Lumberjack Tools TTR2000 - 2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Cut those large 2" tenon joints on bed or hand rails, table and bench legs or any project that requires a strong joint. This heavy-duty, large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and professional users. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon Diameter = 2"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 3-1/2"
- Drill Type: Single Speed 1/2" drill - less than 550 RPMs
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 3.25 lb.
- Diameter = 4.250"
- Length = 7.125"