Grizzly | Model: G0775
20" Heavy-Duty Disc Sander
Grizzly G0775 - 20" Heavy-Duty Disc Sander
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Once the 20" cast-iron disc gets spinning, this sander means serious business! Featuring a powerful 2 HP motor with a built-in brake for quickly stopping the sanding disc, and a huge cast-iron table with two-axis miter gauge support and 0 - 45 degree tilt, this machine is ideal for efficiently sanding many types of projects and workpiece materials. For convenience, we added a pedestal-mounted magnetic switch and a large cabinet for storing replacement sanding discs.
- Pedestal-mounted magnetic switch
- Accepts 20" PSA sanding discs
- 20" Cast-iron sanding disc
- Large storage cabinet
- Cast-iron table with X and Y miter slots
- Miter gauge
- Built-in motor brake for quick stops
- 4" Dust port
- Includes (1) 20" PSA 100-grit sandpaper disc (similar to D1344)
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Disc size: 20"
- Table size: 12" deep x 25-1/16" wide
- Table tilt: 45 degrees right
- Floor-to-table height: 36"
- Footprint: 26-1/2" x 19"
- Overall size: 25" W x 28-1/2" D x 51-1/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 434 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0775