Grizzly | Model: G0454Z
20" Planer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
Grizzly G0454Z - 20" Planer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
Put this 20" Planer in your shop without breaking the bank. Solid cast iron and steel construction and large planing capacity make this planer a true heavyweight. However, with a foot-operated caster system, you won’t need to manhandle this planer around your shop. You’ll also appreciate the 55-1/2" long precision-ground table, 5 HP motor and the two-speed gear box for maximum versatility. The G0454Z has a spiral cutterhead with 4-sided German-made carbide inserts for ultra smooth surfaces. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM and 20 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Number of Indexable Inserts: 98
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Feed rolls: solid serrated steel
- Table size: 20" x 25-3/4" (20" x 55-1/2" with extension)
- Overall dimensions: 55-5/8" L x 39" W x 45-7/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 932 lbs.
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two-speed automatic board feed
- Includes 5" dust port
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
Animation for G0454Z