Grizzly | Model: G0454Z
20" Planer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
Grizzly G0454Z - 20" Planer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!62
Put this 20" Planer in your shop without breaking the bank. Solid cast iron and steel construction and large planing capacity make this planer a true heavyweight. However, with a foot-operated caster system, you won’t need to manhandle this planer around your shop. You’ll also appreciate the 55-1/2" long precision-ground table, 5 HP motor and the two-speed gear box for maximum versatility. The G0454Z has a spiral cutterhead with 4-sided German-made carbide inserts for ultra smooth surfaces. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM and 20 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Number of Indexable Inserts: 98
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Feed rolls: solid serrated steel
- Table size: 20" x 25-3/4" (20" x 55-1/2" with extension)
- Overall dimensions: 55-5/8" L x 39" W x 45-7/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 932 lbs.
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two-speed automatic board feed
- Includes 5" dust port
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0454Z