Grizzly G0454ZW - 20" Planer with Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
- Motor: 5HP, 240V, single-phase, 20A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum stock thickness: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 7-1/2"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Number of carbide inserts: 96, 14 x 14 x 2mm
- Insert size: 14 x 14 x 2mm
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 & 20 FPM
- Solid serrated steel infeed roller
- Table size: 56-1/2"L x 21"W x 2-3/8"H
- Overall size: 56-1/2"L x 44"W x 45"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 877 lb.
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast iron table & wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- 5" dust port
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I've had this machine for over 5 months now. I have had no problems at all. I have heard people say not nice things about Grizzly. People saying these things have never owned a Grizzly machine for themselves. I have 8 Grizzly machines and I have nothing but good things to say. My 454zw machine runs smooth and quite every time I hit the power button. The built in mobile base is a nice touch. If I need to move the machine to mill a long board it's no big project. The finish produced by the machine is nothing but amazing! The spiral cutter head is a must IMHO. Boards look to be all ready sanded to 220 or better! I never get tired at looking at the finish after milling a wide glue up! What a nice machine and what nice finished product! The price is better than any other machine on the market. The machine is delivered in an enclosed crate so mine arrived in good shape. Set up takes about 2 hours and you will need a second person. I highly recommend Grizzly and their products. If it wasn't for Grizzly I'd still be hand planing! Grizzly brings good machines to the little guy. You don't have to be a huge cabinet shop to have a nice planer! Thank you Grizzly and keep up the good work!