Grizzly G0454 - 20" Planer
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two-speed automatic board feed
- Includes 5" dust port
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM and 20 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Number of knives: 4 HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Feed rolls: solid serrated steel
- Table size: 20" x 25-3/4" (20" x 55-1/2" with extension)
- Overall dimensions: 55-1/2"L x 39-1/2"W x 45-7/8"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 920 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
10 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Machine arrived in good shape and the setup directions were clear and complete.
Planer worked well right from the start.
My past experience with Grizzly tools has been that they have poor an non functional on-off switches, this planer on- off is proving to be the same old thing ; did not work at all out of the crate.Took the cover off and bent the linkage and it worked a couple times now it won't turn on, at least it didn't start on fire like my Grizzly wood lathe did. Took three months to get it waiting on back order. So far not a great purchase, just ok.
Great planer set up wasn't bad it was really close right out of the crate. I had a issue with the switch but customer service took care of it with no hassle and sent me a replacement with no issues.
THE BEST MACHINE THAT I HAVE BOUGHT IN SEVERAL YEARS
It is a very good, well built machine, but we are still having trouble with the safety shut off. We already got a replacement switch cover, but it doesn't allow shut off after it is running either. There is an alingment problem, I assume. I will have call and order a whole new switch! Bill Crone 765-412-7933
So far so good been a solid machine so far, however waiting over 4 months to get it was not good
I purchased in 2008, This planer is great. The only thing i would change is the dust collection port is left handed only, not a huge deal but should offer in both directions.