Grizzly G0454 - 20" Planer
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two-speed automatic board feed
- Includes 5" dust port
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM and 20 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Number of knives: 4 HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Feed rolls: solid serrated steel
- Table size: 20" x 25-3/4" (20" x 55-1/2" with extension)
- Overall dimensions: 55-1/2"L x 39-1/2"W x 45-7/8"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 920 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
7 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
THE BEST MACHINE THAT I HAVE BOUGHT IN SEVERAL YEARS
It is a very good, well built machine, but we are still having trouble with the safety shut off. We already got a replacement switch cover, but it doesn't allow shut off after it is running either. There is an alingment problem, I assume. I will have call and order a whole new switch! Bill Crone 765-412-7933
So far so good been a solid machine so far, however waiting over 4 months to get it was not good\r\n
I purchased in 2008, This planer is great. The only thing i would change is the dust collection port is left handed only, not a huge deal but should offer in both directions.