Grizzly G0454W - 20" Planer
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Motor: 5HP, 240V, single-phase, 20A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum stock thickness: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 7-1/2"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Number of knives: 4 HSS, 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 & 20 FPM
- Solid serrated steel infeed roller
- Table size: 56-1/2" x 21" x 2-3/8"
- Overall size: 39-1/2"W x 56-1/2"D x 45"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 853 lbs.
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast iron table & wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- 5" dust port
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (4.2 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought this planer about two months ago. At first all was well until about four weeks in the v-belts snapped so I check that the pulleys had no lateral movement and that they were correctly aligned with each other, bought new belts and replaced. The new belts (that did not come from grizzly because they were out of stock and I couldn't wait for them to get more belts ) snapped again after about five weeks. Not happy having to replace belts every four or five weeks, apart from this it's, a good planer.
Bought this planer a month ago to replace an older 20" Delta. First off, I really appreciate the fork lift bars that are built in to the machine. Setting this planer up without a lift is next to impossible. It was fairy easy to set up but you will spend a lot of time degreasing as they put a thick coat on (which is great!) Everything was set up accurately at the factory and my assembly time was about 2 hours (and 2 more degreasing). My only gripe is that the auxiliary tables were just a tad crowned across its width. Maybe .02". The 5hp motor has handled everything that I've thrown at it no problem. I've used it everyday for month and have nothing bad to say.