G0544 20" Pro Spiral Cutterhead Planer
Features like the segmented chip breaker, variable feed speed and lever adjustable bed rollers are expensive options on most planers of this size. Not with Grizzly!
For maximum power and performance in a 20" planer, our heavy-duty professional planer is hard to beat. Adjustable bed rollers and 5" dust port are standard on this already deluxe machine. From the precision ground cast-iron bed to the hefty handwheels and conveniently located, thermally protected magnetic switch, you know you're dealing with a class act when you get your hands on a planer like this. Truly an industrial machine.
- Cutterhead motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 25A
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 21-1/4" x 28-1/4"
- Max. cutting width: 20"
- Max. cutting height: 8"
- Max. cutting depth: 1/8"
- Min. thickness: 1/4"
- Min. stock length: 8"
- Feed rate: 17–26 FPM
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 67–102
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,800
- Number of cutter inserts: 96
- Power transfer: Double V-belt
- Overall size: 38" W x 42-1/4" H x 40-1/2" D
- Footprint: 26-1/2" x 24-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1010 lbs.
- Cutterhead ball bearings include grease fittings
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction throughout
- Powerful 5 HP, capacitor start TEFC cutterhead motor comes with magnetic and thermally protected switch
- Bed rollers are lever adjustable
- 5" dust exhaust hood and board return rollers
- Variable speed feed
- Infeed roller is segmented steel
- Outfeed roller is finely finished steel
- Measuring scale is both standard and metric
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates