Grizzly G5850Z - 20" Professional Planer w/ 5 HP Single-Phase Motor
click to zoom
For maximum power and performance in a 20" planer, our heavy-duty professional planer is hard to beat. Adjustable bed rollers and 5" dust port are standard on this already deluxe machine. From the precision ground cast-iron bed to the hefty handwheels and conveniently located, thermally protected magnetic switch, you know you're dealing with a class act when you get your hands on a planer like this. Truly an industrial machine.
- Cutterhead motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 25A
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 21-1/4" x 28-1/4"
- Max. cutting width: 20"
- Max. cutting height: 8"
- Max. cutting depth: 1/8"
- Min. thickness: 1/4"
- Min. stock length: 8"
- Feed rate: 17–26 FPM
- Number of knives: 4
- Knife size: 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 67–102
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,800
- Power transfer: Double V-belt
- Overall size: 38" W x 42-1/4" H x 40-1/2" D
- Footprint: 26-1/2" x 24-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1010 lbs.
- Cutterhead ball bearings include grease fittings
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction throughout
- Powerful 5 HP, capacitor start TEFC cutterhead motor comes with magnetic and thermally protected switch
- Bed rollers are lever adjustable
- 5" dust exhaust hood and board return rollers
- Variable speed feed
- Infeed roller is segmented steel
- Outfeed roller is finely finished steel
- Measuring scale is both standard and metric