DeWalt DW788 - 20" Scroll Saw
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- On/off switch electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm for added convenience
- Arm design pivots from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 degrees left and right
- Includes hex wrench and blades
- Uses plain type blades
- Amps: 1.3A
- Strokes/Min: 400-1750 SPM
- Stroke length: 3/4"
- Depth of cut: 2"
- Cutting capacities: 2" @ 90 deg., 1-3/16" @ 45 deg.
- Table tilt: 45 deg. left and right
- Weighs 56 lbs.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Bought this in December and had prompt delivery. All parts were there and assembly was straightforward. This is a quality machine. I also appreciated the helpful staff at Grizzly who expedited my order.