Grizzly | Model: G0668
20" Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
Grizzly G0668 - 20" Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!630
Enjoy the benefits of a large capacity vertical bandsaw with the ability to make internal cuts in one self-contained machine. A built-in blade shear, welder, and grinder allows you to cut the blade, feed it through the work piece and weld it back together again. The blade is also cooled during the cut by an on board air compressor and air nozzle so there’s no messy liquid coolant system. The variable blade speed control lets you dial in the optimum speed for any type of metal-cutting job and the balanced cast iron wheels ensure extremely smooth operation.
- Motor 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM, 6.6 Amps
- Welder 220V, 4.2 KVA
- Grinder 220V, 1/8 HP
- Maximum cutting height 12-5/8"
- Throat capacity 19-3/4"
- Blade length 154-1/2" - 159-3/4"
- Blade size range 1/8" - 3/4"
- Included blade size: 157" x 3/8" x 10 TPI (similar to Grizzly model T20563)
- Blade speed variable, 105 - 2102 FPM
- Table tilt 45° right, 15° left,
- Floor to table height 36-5/8"
- Table size 23-1/2" x 21-5/8"
- Overall dimensions 77-1/8"H x 47-1/4"W x 29-1/2"D
- Approx. shipping weight 824 lbs.
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Fully balanced cast iron wheels
- Built-in blade welder and grinder
- Work light
- Compressed air coolant system
Animation for G0668