Grizzly G0746 - 20" x 60" Lathe
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Swing over bed: 20"
- Swing over gap: 25"
- Swing over saddle: 13"
- Distance between centers: 60"
- Spindle nose: D1-8 camlock
- Spindle nose taper: MT #7
- Spindle bore: 3.15"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #5
- Tailstock barrel travel: 4-3/4"
- Cross slide travel: 13"
- Compound travel: 5"
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Number of speeds: 15
- Speed range: 24–1600 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 66 @ 1–56 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 66 @ 0.5–28mm
- Diametral pitch range: 33 @ 8–56 DP
- Modular pitch range: 33 @ 0.5–3.5 MP
- Width of bed: 13"
- Approximate shipping weight: 4660 lbs.
- Full-length splash guard
- Apron-mounted ON/OFF/reverse spindle lever
- Chip tray slides out for easy cleaning
- Cast iron stand
- Foot brake
- Coolant system
- Halogen light
- Headstock gears run in an oil bath
- Jog button and emergency stop
- 4-way turret tool post
- Micrometer stop
- Universal gearbox allows cutting of inch, metric threads and modular and diametral pitches
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- 2 MT #5 dead centers
- Center sleeve MT#7 x MT#5
- 10" 3-Jaw chuck with 2 sets of jaws
- 12" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- Two change gears
- 8 leveling pads
- Service tools
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Hello\r\nAfter a shipping problem, I got the machine setup and running it seems to run well. I do need to contact you about a missing piece that is listed on the list of contents for accessories that come with the machine. I am missing a replacement brake band. \r\nThanks\r\nEd Williamsen