DeWalt DCS391B - 20V Max Circular Saw (Tool Only)
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0°-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- No Load Speed: 3700rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 7.0lbs
- DCS391 6-1/2" Circular Saw
- 6-1/2" Carbide-tipped Blade
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.