G0566B 21" Super Heavy-Duty 3 Hp Bandsaw with Motor Brake
Built for production and sized for cutting work up to 20" wide to the left of the blade and 14" tall, this Heavy-Duty Bandsaw won’t back down to anything less. The 3 HP, TEFC motor powers the fully balanced cast iron wheels for smooth operation all day long. Other features like blade tension indicator, micro adjusting tilt table, motor brake and rack and pinion upper guide adjustment make operating functions quick and convenient. Check out the additional specifications below.
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 16A
- Throat capacity: 20"
- Height capacity: 14-1/4"
- Table size: 29-1/2" x 20-3/4" x 1-7/8" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Standard blade length: 165"
- Blade size range: 1/4" - 1-3/8"
- Blade speed: 4600 FPM
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Micro-adjusting geared tilting table
- Cast iron wheels with polyurethane tires
- Ball-bearing guides
- Includes 1" blade
- Approximate shipping weight: 680 lbs.
Shown with optional T10131 Extension Table.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: