South Bend - 21" x 60" Turn-Nado EVS Lathe with DRO
click to zoom
These South Bend EVS lathes are supplied with an adjustable feed rod clutch and stop collar on the feed rod. This is a great safety feature when working close to the chuck. Set the stop collar so the saddle and tool post are positioned at a safe distance from the chuck and tighten the lock screw. Adjust the feed rod clutch to a low setting. If the carriage comes into contact with the collar, the clutch slips, saving your machine from a serious crash.
- Swing over bed: 21"
- Distance between centers: 60"
- Swing over cross slide: 14.01"
- Swing over gap: 31.10"
- Cross slide travel: 11"
- Compound travel: 5.39"
- Carriage travel: 59"
- Spindle nose: D1-8
- Spindle bore: 3.149"
- Spindle taper: MT #7
- Spindle speeds: (EVS), 18-1800 RPM
- Tailstock taper: MT #5
- Tailstock travel: 6.5"
- Tailstock barrel diameter: 3"
- Inch threads: (38) 2 to 72 TPI
- Metric threads: (40) 0.4 to 14 mm
- Modular pitches: (18) 0.3 to 3.5 MP
- Diametral pitches: (21) 8 to 44 DP
- Longitudinal feed range: 0.0015" to 0.04"
- Cross feed range: 0.00075" to 0.02"
- Spindle motor: 12.5 HP, TEFC induction
- Voltage/Amps: 440V, 3-Phase
- Coolant motor: 1/8 HP, TEFC induction
- Approximate shipping weight: 6182 lbs.
- Fagor DRO
- 12" 3-Jaw Scroll Chuck (Bolt on Jaws)
- 14" D1-8 4-Jaw Independent Chuck
- Chuck Safety Guard with Limit Switch
- 14" Faceplate
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Halogen Work Light
- Coolant System
- Dead Center MT #5, 2 pcs
- Spindle Center Sleeve MT #7 - MT #5
- Micrometer Carriage Stop
- 4-Way Tool Post
- Tool Set & Box
- Level Pads 8 pcs.
- Three V-way Bed
- FAG German Bearings
- Full Length Splash Guard
- Operation Manual
- Allen Bradley Controls
- Handwheel Safety Guard
- Sliding Chip Tray
- Yaskawa Inverter
- Wood Crate
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .