South Bend - 21" x 60" Turn-Nado Gearhead Lathe with DRO
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
These South Bend gearhead lathes are supplied with an adjustable feed rod clutch and stop collar on the feed rod. This is a great safety feature when working close to the chuck. Set the stop collar so the saddle and tool post are positioned at a safe distance from the chuck and tighten the lock screw. Adjust the feed rod clutch to a low setting. If the carriage comes into contact with the collar, the clutch slips, saving your machine from a serious crash.
- Swing over bed: 21"
- Distance between centers: 60"
- Swing over cross slide: 14.01"
- Swing over gap: 31.10"
- Cross slide travel: 11"
- Compound travel: 5.39"
- Spindle nose: D1-8
- Spindle bore: 3.149"
- Spindle taper: MT #7
- Spindle speeds: (16), 20-1600 RPM
- Tailstock taper: MT #5
- Tailstock travel: 6.5"
- Tailstock barrel diameter: 3"
- Inch threads: (38) 2 to 72 TPI
- Metric threads: (40) 0.4 to 14 mm
- Modular pitches: (18) 0.3 to 3.5 MP
- Diametral pitches: (21) 8 to 44 DP
- Longitudinal feed range: 0.0015" to 0.04"
- Cross feed range: 0.00075" to 0.02"
- Spindle motor: 15 HP, TEFC induction
- Voltage/Amps: 440V, 3-Phase
- Coolant motor: 1/8 HP, TEFC induction
- Approximate shipping weight: 5490 lbs.
- Fagor DRO
- 12" 3-Jaw Scroll Chuck (Bolt on Jaws)
- 14" D1-8 4-Jaw Independent Chuck
- Chuck Safety Guard with Limit Switch
- 14" Faceplate
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Halogen Work Light
- Coolant System
- Dead Center MT #5, 2 pcs
- Spindle Center Sleeve MT #7 - MT #5
- Micrometer Carriage Stop
- 4-Way Tool Post
- Tool Set & Box
- Level Pads 8 pcs.
- Three V-way Bed
- FAG German Bearings
- Full Length Splash Guard
- Operation Manual
- Allen Bradley Controls
- Handwheel Safety Guard
- Sliding Chip Tray
- Wood Crate