Grizzly | Model: T27710
22T Log Splitter with Kohler Engine
Grizzly T27710 - 22T Log Splitter with Kohler Engine
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
This heavy-duty vertical/horizontal log splitter is engineered for the toughest jobs. It's a culmination of strength, ease of use, and long lasting components that will bring you years of reliable use. The hydraulic system is composed of heavy-duty valves, Fude wire-reinforced hoses, and a 11 GPM bullet pump with an industrial strength filter. 48,000 pounds of pressure ride behind the 7" hardened steel wedge that cuts through wood like butter! Best of all, the average assembly time is only 35 minutes.
- Auto-return valve
- Suction screen acts as a pre-filter to prolong the life of the heavy-duty filter and prevent contaminants from passing through the system components
- Bolt-on cradle prevents the log from rolling out
- 2" ball hitch for short tows - please note this machine is not legal for street or highway use
- Wheels: 16" pneumatic
- Hydralic pump: 11 GPM
- Max log length: 24"
- Cylinder: 4"x23"
- Engine: 6.5HP Kohler 3000 series, CARB certified
- Cycle time: 13 seconds
- Fuel tank: 1 gallon steel
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for T27710