Grizzly 23" x 31" Downdraft Table
click to zoom
Maintaining a clean and dust-free shop environment is a challenge every woodworker faces. Grizzly's new Vacuum Sanding Tables are the perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust and eliminating time-consuming cleanups. Features include large downdraft tables, easy access filter bays, (2) 120V outlet receptacles, power cord hanger for accessory tools, and a rubber grommet table surface for workpiece protection. If you use a portable sander on a regular basis, this Downdraft Sanding Table will be a welcomed addition to your sanding arsenal. Intended to collect dust from wood and wood products only. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #113-M1984 and UL 507-9 standards!
- Grizzly toggle switch with key
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Non-marring rubber grommets to support work
- Sheet metal table construction
- Aluminum squirrel cage fan
- Easy access filter bay
- Quiet operation
- Two 120V outlets for plugging in portable sanders
- Power cord hanger
- Durable powder coated paint
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, open capacitor start induction, 7.5A
- Table surface area: 23-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Airflow capacity: 1300 CFM
- Impeller size: 9-1/2" x 7" Squirrel cage
- Filter size: 16" x 20" x 2"
- Prefilter size: 16" x 20" x 1"
- Filter micron: 0.3
- Base size: 23-1/2" x 33-3/4"
- Overall height: 39-3/8"
- Approximate shipping weight: 208 lbs.
Animation for H2935