Grizzly 24" Drum Sander
click to zoom
Customers have asked us why our drums are not rubber coated. Rubber-coated drums become "spongy" and do not sand evenly or parallel to the ends.
Now includes heavy-duty rubber conveyor belt similar to our wide-belt sanders.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase drum motor drives 2 aluminum sanding drums
- Surface speed of drum: 2300 FPM
- Handles stock up to 23-1/2" wide and 4-1/4" thick
- 1/4 HP Conveyor motor provides 11 FPM feed rate
- Sandpaper installs easily onto the drums
- Sanding drum size: 6"
- All steel and ball bearing construction
- Two 4" dust ports for easy hook-up to a collection system
- State-of-the-art computer balanced drums
- Powder coated paint
- Approximate shipping weight: 442 lbs.
Animation for G1066R