Grizzly G9741 - 24" Extreme-Duty Planer
click to zoom
- Cutterhead motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Feed motor: 1 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/2 HP
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 24" x 35-1/2"
- Maximum cutting width: 24"
- Maximum cutting height: 9"
- Maximum cutting depth: 5/16"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 10-1/2"
- Feed rate: 20–40 FPM
- Number of knives: 4 HSS—24-1/8" x 13/16" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4-5/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 42–84
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,000
- Cutterhead power transfer: Twin belt drive
- Motor bearings: Shielded and lubricated ball bearings
- Overall size: 42-3/8" W x 58" H x 36" D
- Footprint: 40-1/2" x 30"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1980 lbs.
- Power feed rollers are steel, segmented infeed and polished outfeed
- The G9741 cutterhead is a one piece machine shaft with 4 knife slots and shielded ball bearings
- Micro adjustment of table height
- Segmented chip breaker
- Variable feed rate
- 5" dust port
- Convenient control panel
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .