Grizzly | Model: G9961
24" Industrial Planer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
Grizzly G9961 - 24" Industrial Planer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!63
This is the "big daddy" in our line of extreme-duty planers! This machine has all the features of its little brother, like the power up/down control for the table and a variable-speed feed. The bed rollers on this machine are also power driven and adjustable for height when rough-cut lumber is milled. Segmented chip breakers, spiral cutterhead and feed rate of 20-40 feet per minute means you can get the best possible finish. Check out the specs and features below, and you will see this machine can hold up to the most strenuous production runs.
- Cutterhead motor: 10 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Feed motor: 1 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/2 HP
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 24" x 35-1/2"
- Maximum cutting width: 24"
- Maximum stock thickness: 9"
- Maximum cutting depth: 3/16"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 10-1/2"
- Feed rate: 20–40 FPM
- Number of inserts: 162-pc.—14 x 14 x 2mm
- Cutterhead diameter: 4-5/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 42–84
- Number of cuts per minute: 30,000
- Cutterhead power transfer: Twin belt drive
- Motor bearings: Shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Overall size: 42-3/8" W x 58" H x 36" D
- Footprint: 40-1/2" x 30"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1980 lbs.
- Power feed rollers are steel, segmented infeed and polished outfeed
- Micro adjustment of table height
- Segmented chip breaker
- Variable feed rate
- 5" dust port
- Convenient control panel
Animation for G9961