Grizzly | Model: G5851Z
24" Planer 5 HP Single-Phase
Grizzly G5851Z - 24" Planer 5 HP Single-Phase
click to zoom
Wide, solid wood panels? No problem! Durability, dependability & capacity are the hallmarks of this massive machine. The 5 HP, single-phase motor powers through the toughest hardwoods with ease & features convenient bed roller adjustment for skip & finish planing. The large, conveniently located handwheel facilitates bed adjustment. If you're looking for an industrial-duty planer that will outlast the building you put it in, look no further!
- Cutterhead motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Feed motor: 2 HP
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 31-1/8" L x 24-1/8" W
- Maximum cutting width: 24"
- Maximum stock thickness: 7"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Feed rate: 17–26 FPM
- Number of knives: 4 HSS
- Knife size: 24" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 67–102
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,800
- Power transfer: Twin V-belt drive
- Overall size: 42" wide x 37" high x 40-1/2" deep
- Footprint: 24-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1126 lbs.
- Cutterhead ball bearings include grease fittings
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction throughout
- Powerful 5 HP capacitor start TEFC motor and magnetic switch
- Bed rollers are lever adjustable
- 5" dust exhaust hood & board return rollers
- Variable speed feed control
- Segmented chip breaker and infeed roller
- Outfeed roller is finely finished steel
- Standard and metric scale increments
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G5851Z