G7213Z 24" Planer 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase
Wide, solid wood panels? No problem! Durability, dependability & capacity are the hallmarks of this massive machine. The 5 HP, single-phase motor powers through the toughest hardwoods with ease & features convenient bed roller adjustment for skip & finish planing. The large, conveniently located handwheel facilitates bed adjustment. If you're looking for an industrial-duty planer that will outlast the building you put it in, look no further!
- Cutterhead motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Feed motor: 2 HP
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 31-1/8" L x 24-1/8" W
- Maximum cutting width: 24"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 7-1/2"
- Feed rate: 17–26 FPM
- Number of knives: 4 HSS
- Knife size: 24" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 67–102
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,800
- Power transfer: Double V-belt
- Overall size: 42" wide x 37" high x 40-1/2" deep
- Footprint: 30" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1126 lbs.
- Cutterhead ball bearings include grease fittings
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction throughout
- Powerful 7-1/2 HP capacitor start TEFC motor and magnetic switch
- Bed rollers are lever adjustable
- 5" dust exhaust hood & board return rollers
- Variable speed feed
- Infeed roller is segmented steel
- Outfeed roller is finely finished steel
- Measuring scale is both standard and metric
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: