H2936 28" x 39" Downdraft Table
Maintaining a clean and dust-free shop environment is a challenge every woodworker faces. Grizzly's new Vacuum Sanding Tables are the perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust and eliminating time-consuming cleanups. Features include large downdraft tables, easy access filter bays, (2) 120V outlet receptacles, power cord hanger for accessory tools, and a rubber grommet table surface for workpiece protection. If you use a portable sander on a regular basis, this Downdraft Table will be a welcomed addition to your sanding arsenal. Intended to collect dust from wood and wood products only. CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #113-M1984 and UL 507-9 standards!
- Grizzly toggle switch with key
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Non-marring rubber grommets to support work
- Sheet metal table construction
- Aluminum squirrel cage fan
- Easy access filter bay
- Quiet operation
- Two 120V outlets for plugging in portable sanders
- Power cord hanger
- Durable powder coated paint
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, open capacitor start induction, 8.5A
- Table surface area: 28" x 37"
- Airflow capacity: 1490 CFM
- Impeller size: 9-1/2" Squirrel cage
- Filter size: 16" x 25" x 2"
- Prefilter size: 16" x 25" x 1"
- Filter micron: 0.3
- Base size: 28" x 39-3/8"
- Overall height: 39-3/8"
- Approximate shipping
weight: 252 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: