Milwaukee 5625-20 - 3-1/2 HP Router
click to zoom
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
- Exclusive linear depth adjustment system with above-the-table access allows fast, precise coarse adjustments to within 1/8" & micro-fine adjustments to within 1/64"
- Large tactile grip side handles provide comfort & control; heavy-duty, 22 amp switch & speed control dial positions are conveniently located to maximize control. 120 volts AC/DC, 11.8 lbs.
- Powerful 15 amp, 3-1/2 maximum horsepower Milwaukee motor with 36-speed electronic variable speed (10,000-22,000 RPM) & soft start
- Premium electronic feedback circuitry maintains speed & power under load; convenient motor lock lever & motor release button enable secure, accurate cuts
- Unlike helical systems, the motor doesn't spin as the height is changed, ensuring that the motor controls & power cord remain in a constant, optimal position
- Includes (2) 1/8" collet wrenches, 1/2" collet, 2-1/2" sub base, and T-handle wrench
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.