Grizzly G0510ZW - 1 HP Shaper
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Motor size: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Amps: 9A
- Table size: 15-1/2" x 17-7/8"
- Floor to table height: 34-1/4"
- Table counterbore: 3" dia. x 3/8" deep
- Spindle travel: 7/8"
- Spindle diameter: 1/2"
- Spindle length: 5-1/4"
- Spindle capacity under nut: 1-9/16"
- Spindle speed: 11,000 RPM
- Overall height (including fence): 40"
- Overall depth: 23"
- Overall width: 20-1/2"
- Footprint: 19" x 16-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 222 lb.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Independently adjustable fence halves
- Push button ON/OFF switch
- Includes miter gauge and starting pins
- Cast-iron body construction
- Pre-formed steel stand
- Shielded and permanently lubricated spindle bearings
- Split cast-iron fence assembly for offset profile shaping
- Reversing switch
- Includes 1/4" & 1/2" router bit adapter
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
6 Customer Reviews (4.8 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I received the unit quickly, but didn't assemble it for two months. Table was cracked and called service department and they shipped out a new table promptly with no hassle. Machine runs great
Overall I'm happy with the shaper. However, the instructional booklet was not as explicit as it could have been. Converting the machine to a router table was not the 20 minute job the manual said it should be and I found after I converted it over that I didn't get a 30 mm wrench to tighten the router bit collet that should have provided with all of the parts and pieces sent in the box.
top drawer - it is a very good machine - a good alternative to the larger router and to the smaller shaper - a good invention.
I purchased this tool for a new woodshop and have yet to put it to use. However, the shipping was as promised and Grizzly quickly replaced a couple of defective parts. I believe it will suit my needs as someone who just likes to enjoy working with wood. If I intended to do production as a business I would certainly look at a machine with more options for precise adjustments.