Grizzly G0510ZW - 1 HP Shaper
- Motor size: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Amps: 9A
- Table size: 15-1/2" x 17-7/8"
- Floor to table height: 34-1/4"
- Table counterbore: 3" dia. x 3/8" deep
- Spindle travel: 7/8"
- Spindle diameter: 1/2"
- Spindle length: 5-1/4"
- Spindle capacity under nut: 1-9/16"
- Spindle speed: 11,000 RPM
- Overall height (including fence): 40"
- Overall depth: 23"
- Overall width: 20-1/2"
- Footprint: 19" x 16-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 222 lb.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Independently adjustable fence halves
- Push button ON/OFF switch
- Includes miter gauge and starting pins
- Cast-iron body construction
- Pre-formed steel stand
- Shielded and permanently lubricated spindle bearings
- Split cast-iron fence assembly for offset profile shaping
- Reversing switch
- Includes 1/4" & 1/2" router bit adapter
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (4.8 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I purchased this tool for a new woodshop and have yet to put it to use. However, the shipping was as promised and Grizzly quickly replaced a couple of defective parts. I believe it will suit my needs as someone who just likes to enjoy working with wood. If I intended to do production as a business I would certainly look at a machine with more options for precise adjustments.
top drawer - it is a very good machine - a good alternative to the larger router and to the smaller shaper - a good invention.
Overall I'm happy with the shaper. However, the instructional booklet was not as explicit as it could have been. Converting the machine to a router table was not the 20 minute job the manual said it should be and I found after I converted it over that I didn't get a 30 mm wrench to tighten the router bit collet that should have provided with all of the parts and pieces sent in the box.