Lumberjack Tools TTA3000 - 3" 60 Degree Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Our largest structural size tenon cutter is the 3" size. This large cutter is typically used on gates, fences and bed or hand rails with oversized logs. This commercial-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for ranchers or hobby farmers, professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Tenon Diameter =3"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 5-1/2"
- Drill Requirements: MILWAUKEE Hole Hawg / Right Angle Drill - Single Speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill - less than 450 RPMs
- 60 Degree Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 6 lb.
- Diameter = 6.450"
- Length = 7.625"