Grizzly T10809 - 3.75" Wood Lathe Chuck Set
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Feb 21st?
Just order by 10:00 AM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- 4-Jaw self-centering chuck to hold round and square stock
- Interchangeable dovetail jaws, step jaws, and internal/external grip jaws
- Interchangeable flat lathe chuck jaws with short and long multi-position grip-studs
- Screw chuck
- Two sliding T-handle chuck keys
- T-handle hex wrench
- Padded carrying case
- Spindle thread: 1x8 TPI RH
- Indexed backplate: 24 and 36 positions
- Chuck diameter: 3-3/4"
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (4.3 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
FIRST CHUCK PURCHASED. PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A LARGER ONE. HAVE PROBLEMS HOLDING WORK BUT MOST LIKELY MY LACK OF EXPERIENCE.
I recently purchased this kit for my wife for her turning projects for Christmas. I had great help from the professional staff at Grizzley to help me secure the right type of chuck set for her mini lathe. Looking forward to our next purchase with Grizzley. Thanks!
Overall, the product is really good for the price. For recommended adjustments, this product could use better finish details. I had to de-burr sharp edges and clean up threaded areas. Other than that, I am happy with the product.