Grizzly G0441HEP - 3 HP Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Cyclonic action separates the heavy dust particles from the fine particles and drops them into the 55-gallon steel drum. The fine dust travels past the 15-1/2" diameter impeller and is then trapped by a cartridge filters made of spun-bond polyester. The cartridge filter is pleated to provide 113 square feet of surface area for efficient air movement and a clear plastic bag collects the fine cake that shakes off the filter for consistent dust collector performance. Casters mounted to the drum also make disposal of the larger chips and dust as easy as it gets. Other features include: a vertical motor support for reduced vibration, thick walled 11 gauge steel blower housing, 14 gauge steel cyclone body, 360 degree blower rotation for easy connection to a duct system, TEFC Class "F" motor, and a magnetic switch with remote control device.
CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #243-10 and ANSI/UL 1017-8 standards!
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 22A
- Remote-controlled magnetic switch
- Intake hole size: 8"
- Bag material: Plastic
- Impeller size: 15-1/2" steel, riveted
- Airflow capacity: 1654 CFM @ 2.0" SP
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 14.2"
- Primary filter: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Secondary filter: HEPA rated 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Filter surface area: 113 sq. ft.
- Collection Drum: 55 gallons, steel
- Overall dimensions: 60-1/4"W x 38-1/2"D x 109"H (93-5/16"H w/35-gal. drum)
- Base construction: Pre-formed steel
- Approximate shipping weight: 578 lbs.