Campbell Hausfeld VT6358 - 30 Gallon Oil Lube Cast Iron Vertical Compressor
click to zoom
This one 30 gallon air compressor provides the air power you need to tackle a wide range of jobs, from cutting and grinding to inflating and painting. You can depend on this unit’s cast iron pump for long life operation in a home garage or automotive shop. Its portable design makes it easy to move around your garage or workshop.
Choose air power for versatility, value and power – this one air compressor powers all the tools you need for over 100 home and automotive maintenance jobs such as spray painting, cutting sheet metal, grinding, removing lug nuts and rotating tires, repairing engines and exhaust systems, sharpening blades, sanding wood, inflating car tires, cleaning workbench area, installing trim
- Longer life pump - durable and reliable cast iron, twin cylinder oil-lubricated pump designed for up to 5,000 hours of extended life (based on B-10 bearing rating)
- Operates on standard 120 volts
- Space saving 30 gallon vertical tank
- Large 10 inch semi-pneumatic wheels for easy portability
- Powerful 120/240 volt, 2 (running) HP motor (per ISO1217 standards)
- 5.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- 135 Max PSI
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .