37" 15 HP 3-Phase Platen Type Wide-Belt Sander
We sell more wide-belt sanders than just about any company in the USA! Filling in the gap between the popular 25" and 43" wide-belt sanders, our 37" Wide-Belt Sanders offer professional sanding results, unmatched accuracy, and unbeatable value. State-of-the-art digital controls, a micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen and three super efficient dust collection ports are just a few features that make these sanders a joy to use. If you are looking for the best that money can buy, Grizzly Wide-Belt Sanders have been designed and priced just for you! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7th standards!
- Built in air filter/lubricator
- Independent motor control
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning
- Amp meter for load measurement
- Safety shut-off bar
- Digital readout and control panel
- (3) 4" dust ports
- Steel cabinet
- Rubber infeed drum
- Steel outfeed drum
- Rubber pressure drums
- Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen
- Type: Platen
- Sanding motor HP: 15 HP
- Sanding motor voltage: 230V
- Sanding motor phase: 3-phase
- Sanding motor amps: 36A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP
- Conveyor motor amps: 3.4A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/4 HP
- Table lift motor amps: 1.2A
- Footprint: 19" x 51-1/2"
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 9"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Front drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 15–49 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Sanding belt size: 37" W x 75"
- Overall width: 56-1/2"
- Overall height: 77-1/2"
- Overall depth: 52"
- Approx. shipping weight: 1887 lbs.