37" Double Head Wide-Belt Sander
Rarely can a machine claim to cut your sanding time in half, but our Double Head Wide-Belt Sanders feature dual heads enabling them to sand to finer grits in a single pass! The first belt runs on a single drum and the rear belt runs on a platen system which allows you to adjust the sanding depth. If you are still sanding through 2 grit levels using a single head wide-belt sander you are not being the most efficient. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Rubber pressure rollers
- Hard rubber infeed drum
- Adjustable graphite platen
- Digital encoder depth control
- Amp/load meter
- Disc brake for emergency stop
- Variable feed speed
- Made in an ISO 9001 Factory!
- Sanding motor HP: 20 HP, TEFC
- Sanding motor voltage: 230V/460V*
- Sanding motor phase: 3-phase
- Sanding motor amps: 48A/24A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP, TEFC
- Conveyor motor amps: 3.4A/1.7A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/4 HP, TEFC
- Table lift motor amps: 1.2A/0.6A
- Footprint: 52" x 31"
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Minimum board thickness: 3/16"
- Front drum surface speed: 3543 FPM
- Rear drum surface speed: 2554 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 14–60 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 37" x 60"
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 12.3 CFM
- Overall width: 54"
- Overall height: 71-1/2" H
- Overall depth: 59-1/2"
- Dust ports: 6
- Approx. shipping weight: 2461 lbs.
*460V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.