G0539 37" Wide-Belt Sander
We sell more wide-belt sanders than just about any company in the USA! Filling in the gap between the popular 25" and 43" wide-belt sanders, our 37" Wide-Belt Sanders offer professional sanding results, unmatched accuracy, and unbeatable value. State-of-the-art digital controls, a micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen and three super efficient dust collection ports are just a few features that make these sanders a joy to use. If you are looking for the best that money can buy, Grizzly Wide-Belt Sanders have been designed and priced just for you! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7th standards.
- Built in air filter/lubricator
- Independent motor control
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning
- Amp meter for load measurement
- Safety shut-off bar
- Digital readout and control panel
- (3) 4" dust ports
- Steel cabinet
- Rubber infeed drum
- Steel outfeed drum
- Rubber pressure drums
- Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen
- Type: Platen
- Sanding motor HP: 15 HP
- Sanding motor voltage: 230V
- Sanding motor phase: 3-phase
- Sanding motor amps: 36A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP
- Conveyor motor amps: 3.4A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/4 HP
- Table lift motor amps: 1.2A
- Footprint: 19" x 51-1/2"
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Front drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 15–49 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 – 70 PSI, 7 CFM
- Sanding belt size: 37" W x 60"
- Overall width: 53"
- Overall height: 69-1/2"
- Overall depth: 49-1/2"
- Approx. shipping weight: 1781 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates