G0562ZP 3HP Double Canister Dust Collector with Aluminum Impeller - Polar Bear Series
This dust collector is exactly the same as our popular G0562Z, but in our dazzling white Polar Bear Series color scheme.
Want the ultimate dust collector in your shop? Then this powerful dust collector is just what you need. Simply move the convenient top mounted lever back and forth to remove any dust caked onto the filter, and in seconds you are back to full performance capacity. The steel duct from the impeller to the filter improves performance and reliability and with just a glance you'll know when it's time to haul out the chips thanks to clear bottom bags. Extra bags ship with the machine and are available from us to really make cleaning easy. We have a limited supply of stock that is CSA certified. Please call 1-800-523-4777 for more details, as these are available upon request only. Shipping exceptions may apply.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A
- Blower/impeller: 12-3/4" balanced cast aluminum
- Airflow capacity: 2320 CFM
- Max. static pressure: 16.9"
- Sound rating: 87dB
- 7" inlet has removable “Y” fitting with three 4" inlets
- Canister filter size (dia. x depth): 19-5/8" x 23-5/8" (2)
- Bag capacity: 11.4 cubic feet
- Overall dimensions: 57-7/8" long x 32" wide x 71" high
- Approximate shipping weight: 232 lbs.
- With the canister filter, simply turn the handle on the top a half turn in either direction to clean the canister
- The handle controls three cleaning flappers inside and shakes the dust from the filter letting the fine dust fall directly into the
- The canister filter is made of spun bond polyester with 1 micron
- Clear plastic collection bag with quick clamp
Optional Filter & Bag Replacement Components: H5783 Upper Canister; T20543 Lower Bag (we recommend buying extra lower bags when you purchase your dust collector so you have extras available when you need them)
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates