Grizzly G0562ZP - 3HP Double Canister Dust Collector with Aluminum Impeller - Polar Bear Series
click to zoom
Want the ultimate dust collector in your shop? Then this powerful dust collector is just what you need. Simply move the convenient top mounted lever back and forth to remove any dust caked onto the filter, and in seconds you are back to full performance capacity. The steel duct from the impeller to the filter improves performance and reliability and with just a glance you'll know when it's time to haul out the chips thanks to clear bottom bags. Extra bags ship with the machine and are available from us to really make cleaning easy. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A
- Blower/impeller: 12-3/4" balanced cast aluminum
- Airflow capacity: 2320 CFM
- Max. static pressure: 16.9"
- Sound rating: 87dB
- 7" inlet has removable “Y” fitting with three 4" inlets
- Canister filter size (dia. x depth): 19-5/8" x 23-5/8" (2)
- Bag capacity: 11.4 cubic feet
- Overall dimensions: 57-7/8" long x 32" wide x 71" high
- Approximate shipping weight: 214 lbs.
- With the canister filter, simply turn the handle on the top a half turn in either direction to clean the canister
- The handle controls three cleaning flappers inside and shakes the dust from the filter letting the fine dust fall directly into the collection bag
- The canister filter is made of spun bond polyester with 1 micron filter capacity
- Clear plastic collection bag with quick clamp
Optional Filter & Bag Replacement Components: H5783 Upper Canister; T20543 Lower Bag (we recommend buying extra lower bags when you purchase your dust collector so you have extras available when you need them)
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (4.8 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Grizzly | Model: G0562ZP
Received this machine 10/12/2015.
I use it on my planner, router, two table saws, band saw, belt sander and sanding box.
I am glad I got the 3hp anything any less would have been to small. This seems to be a good unit I would recommend it. The reason for 4 stars UPS is the pits for delivery (not Grizzly's fault) took them 10 days to get it to me.
I bought this couple months ago, long back order, but worth the wait. Up and running, but still installing all the pipe runs.
Great suction, but a little noisy. I use it on my Grizzly lathe and love it. Very satisfied.
Purchased this early December. Until now I have never had a DC in my own wood shop and dealt with having to wear respirators and extensive clean up at the end of the day (or stopping in the middle of jointing/planning to remove large piles), now problem solved and more efficient work flow. On my jointer I get very little (fine)dust on the infeed table during operation (Grizzly 6" jointer) and on the planer (Delta 12" portable) I don't notice even fine dust in the air or on the table. I have read articles stating that the aluminum impellers can throw sparks if metal is sucked up into the DC, I decided until I can go to a cyclone attachment to purchase a set of "Dust Right" 4" dust separator components from Amazon ($20.99), these are simply elbows that are installed through the top of a barrel that somewhat mimic the cyclone effect. All in all I am extremely happy with the operation of this machine, it has more suction than I actually need being that I currently only run one tool at a time, however I hope to invest in a CNC in the future and believe I will still be satisfied with this system.