Grizzly T10810 - 4.25" Wood Lathe Chuck Set
click to zoom
Need it by Fri. Aug 26th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- 4-Jaw self-centering chuck to hold round and square stock
- Interchangeable dovetail jaws, step jaws, and internal/external grip jaws
- Interchangeable flat lathe chuck jaws with short and long multi-position grip-studs
- Screw chuck
- Sliding T-handle chuck key
- T-handle hex wrench
- Padded carrying case
- Spindle thread: 1x8 TPI RH
- Indexed backplate: 24 positions
- Chuck diameter: 4-1/4"
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I compared many other chucks to this one. This chuck is of all metal construction and very well made. Some of these come with plastic backs or worse yet no backs... Seriously some of these come with no backs!! Great to let in all your wood chips!!
This tool moves smoothly and I have used it to make several things including some custom furniture knobs. This chuck held tightly and never loosened its grip! I would buy this again and would suggest you buy this over some of the more expensive chucks.