Grizzly G0781 - 4" x 18" 3/4 HP Mill/Drill
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Safety shut-off button
- Adjustable depth stop
- Fine downfeed control
- High/low geared drive
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Precision-ground dovetail column
- R-8 spindle
- Digital readout display
- Motor: 600W (3/4 HP), DC, 110V, 5A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-1/4" centers, 7/16" wide
- Head travel: 7-1/16"
- Head tilt: 45 degrees L/R
- Max. distance spindle to table: 11-1/2"
- Swing: 12-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 11-13/16"
- Table travel (cross): 5-1/8"
- Table size: 4-1/4" x 18"
- Range of speeds: Variable, 50 - 2000 RPM
- Overall size: 26-1/2" W x 20-1/2" D x 31" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 167 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
5 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Ive had the mill roughly 6 months and i like it. Ive made all kinds of stuff with it and it has rised to every chalange . its a great tool to have, ide say its gotta be one of the best mini mills/bench top mills ive seen. The only thing im not fond of is the lock levers for the table and there is no dro but for what i paid for the machine im more than happy with its durability and functionability.
love it easy to set up and change collets,for my purposes better then a 4000# bridgeport, ways waS alittle lose but a allen wrench fixed that.
Great machine for the serious hobbyist. Looking forward to the next piece from Grizzly.