Grizzly G0781 - 4" x 18" 3/4 HP Mill/Drill
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Safety shut-off button
- Adjustable depth stop
- Fine downfeed control
- High/low geared drive
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Precision-ground dovetail column
- R-8 spindle
- Digital readout display
- Motor: 600W (3/4 HP), DC, 110V, 5A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-1/4" centers, 7/16" wide
- Head travel: 7-1/16"
- Head tilt: 45 degrees L/R
- Max. distance spindle to table: 11-1/2"
- Swing: 12-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 11-13/16"
- Table travel (cross): 5-1/8"
- Table size: 4-1/4" x 18"
- Range of speeds: Variable, 50 - 2000 RPM
- Overall size: 26-1/2" W x 20-1/2" D x 31" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 167 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
The mill/drill is perfect for a home model shop. Great for making odds and ends things.
Great machine for the serious hobbyist. Looking forward to the next piece from Grizzly.
love it easy to set up and change collets,for my purposes better then a 4000# bridgeport, ways waS alittle lose but a allen wrench fixed that.
Ive had the mill roughly 6 months and i like it. Ive made all kinds of stuff with it and it has rised to every chalange . its a great tool to have, ide say its gotta be one of the best mini mills/bench top mills ive seen. The only thing im not fond of is the lock levers for the table and there is no dro but for what i paid for the machine im more than happy with its durability and functionability.