Grizzly G0622 - 4" x 6" Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
- Blade included
- Automatic shutoff
- Three cutting speeds
- Ball bearing construction
- Vertical cutting attachment
- Handles and wheels for portability
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 1725 RPM
- Max. capacity circular: 4-1/2" dia.
- Max. capacity rectangular: 4-1/2" x 6"
- Blade speeds: 78, 108, 180 FPM
- Included Blade size: 64-1/2" x 1/2" x 14 TPI
- Approx. shipping weight. 127 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Bandsaw works very well on steel..brass and aluminum. The accuracy of the cut is very good after a few minutes with a machinist square. I would recommend this unit to someone who has a home shop. Great tool
Excellent saw for the money. I really liked the heavy duty cast iron base and the worm drive gearing for the wheels. Very strong cutting. The only con I think of is the stand it comes with could be a little higher and made from a thicker gauge metal. Its not a production machine but a very high end saw for a hobbyist or occasional user. I would highly recommend it to a friend.