Grizzly G0745 - 4" x 6" Micro Metal Lathe
click to zoom
Need it by Wed. May 31st?
Just order by 10:00 AM PST on Tue. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Swing over bed: 4.25"
- Distance between centers: 6"
- Spindle bore: 0.39"
- Spindle threads: M14–1.0
- Tailstock travel: 7/8"
- Cross slide travel: 1-1/2"
- Tool bit size: 5/16" x 5/16"
- Motor: 150W (1/5 HP), 110V, single-phase, 1.8A
- Speed range: Variable, 100–3800 RPM
- Overall size: 16-1/4" L x 11-1/2" W x 11-1/2" H
- Footprint: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 36 lbs.
- Chuck guard
- Small footprint
- Non-marring rubber feet
- 2" 3-Jaw chuck
- Tailstock dead center
- Cross-slide mounted tool holder
- Open-end wrench 5.5 x 7mm
- Phillips screwdriver #2
- Hex wrenches 3, 4, and 5mm
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I've had this little machine for a little less than a month, but in that short time I have had my eyes opened to what a lathe can really do. First off, this lathe is pretty small, but the motor has decent power, and it seems to be sturdy. There is very little play in the cross slide, or any of the moving parts for that matter. It must be kept in mind that I am new to metal machining, and this is my first lathe. I would highly recommend this lathe to any beginner who, like me, intends to start out building small projects.