G0486 43" 25 HP 3-Phase Double Wide-Belt Sander
Rarely can a machine claim to cut your sanding time in half, but our Double Head Wide-Belt Sanders feature dual heads enabling them to sand to finer grits in a single pass! The first belt runs on a single drum and the rear belt runs on a platen system which allows you to adjust the sanding depth. If you are still sanding through 2 grit levels using a single head wide-belt sander you are not being the most efficient. We have a limited supply of stock that is CSA certified. Please call 1-800-523-4777 for more details, as these are available upon request only. Shipping exceptions may apply.
- Rubber pressure rollers
- Hard rubber infeed drum
- Adjustable graphite platen
- Digital encoder depth control
- Amp/load meter
- Disc brake for emergency stop
- Variable feed speed
- Made in an ISO 9001 Factory!
- Sanding motor HP: 25 HP, TEFC
- Sanding motor voltage: 230V/460V*
- Sanding motor phase: 3-phase
- Sanding motor amps: 64A/32A
- Conveyor motor HP: 2 HP, TEFC
- Conveyor motor amps: 6.5A/3.3A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/4 HP, TEFC
- Table lift motor amps: 1.2A/0.6A
- Footprint: 61" x 31"
- Maximum board width: 43"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 11"
- Minimum board thickness: 3/16"
- Front drum surface speed: 3543 FPM
- Rear drum surface speed: 2565 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 14–60 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 43" x 75"
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 12.3 CFM
- Overall width: 63"
- Overall height: 79" H
- Overall depth: 59-1/2"
- Dust ports: 10
- Approx. shipping weight: 3545 lbs.
*460V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: