Grizzly G9979 - 43" Wide-Belt Sander, 3-Phase
click to zoom
- Sanding belt motor: 25 HP
- Voltage/Phase: 230/460V*, 3-Phase
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP
- Pressure roller type (double): Rubber
- Infeed Drum: Spiral Grooved Rubber
- Outfeed drum: Steel
- Belt roller diameter (each): 4"
- Platen: Micro Adjustable Graphite/Felt
- Size of sanding belt: 43" x 60"
- Maximum board dimensions: 43"W x 6"H
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 14-60 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Surface speed of drums: 2200 FPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 2490 lbs.
- Convenient control panel with separate switches for each motor
- Amp meter load sensing system
- Disc brake system for emergency stops
- Variable feed speeds
- Fast belt changes (takes less than 30 seconds!)
- Pneumatic sanding belt oscillation control
- Digital readout to within 0.005"
- (5) 4" dust ports
*Prewired for 230V. If you require 460V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.