Grizzly T10811 - 5.5" Wood Lathe Chuck Set
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- 4-Jaw self-centering chuck to hold round and square stock
- Interchangeable dovetail jaws, step jaws, and internal/external grip jaws
- Interchangeable flat lathe chuck jaws with short and long multi-position grip-studs
- Screw chuck
- Two sliding T-handle chuck keys
- T-handle hex wrench
- Padded carrying case
- Spindle thread: 1x8 TPI RH
- Chuck diameter: 5-1/2"
- Indexed backplate: 24 positions
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
6 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Overall, I have been very impressed with this chuck set. It is well-made, turns true, and has greatly expanded my turning capabilities. Excellent value!
I bought this chuck and so far I have had no bowls come out of it. It is a very solid holding chuck and the best one I have ever owned I have another brand and it is a lever type and I have pieces come out of it but it was to small for big bowls. the grizzly chuck is made for big projects and I love it and recommend it to all. Thank you, James.