G0601 5 HP 3-Phase Cyclone Dust Collector
Cyclonic action separates the heavy dust particles from the fine particles and drops them into the 55-gallon steel drum. Any remaining dust travels past the 16" diameter impeller and is then trapped by a cartridge filter made of spun-bond polyester that filters 99.9% of particles from 0.2 to 2 microns in size. Each cartridge filter is pleated to provide 226 square feet of surface area for efficient air movement and a clear plastic bag collects the fine cake that shakes off the filter for consistent dust collector performance. Casters mounted to the drum also make disposal of the larger chips and dust as easy as it gets. Other features include: a vertical motor support for reduced vibration, thick walled 11 gauge steel blower housing, 14 gauge steel cyclone body, 360 degree blower rotation for easy connection to a duct system, TEFC Class "F" motor, and filter cleaning device. A rugged steel stand is included. Over two years in the making, these cyclone dust collectors are the best in their class - at any price! CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #243-10 and ANSI/UL 1017-8th standards!
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 5 HP, 220V/*440V, 3-phase
- Amps: 13.7A/6.9A
- Cycle/RPM: 60 Hz/3450 RPM
- Switch: Magnetic w/ remote control
- Intake hole size: 10" with 8" adapter
- Bag material: Plastic
- Impeller size: 16" steel radial fin
- Suction capacity: 2184 CFM @ 1.9" SP
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 14.0"
- Filter: 99.9% efficiency captures 0.2-2 micron dust particles
- Filter surface area: 226 sq. ft.
- Collection Drum: Steel, 55 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 63" W x 56-7/8" D x 111-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 644 lbs.
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates