Grizzly | Model: G9981
5 HP Overarm Router 2 Speed, 3-Phase
Grizzly G9981 - 5 HP Overarm Router 2 Speed, 3-Phase
click to zoom
There’s nothing like an Overarm Router for production woodworking. With your shop-made templates, this workhorse will crank out consistently accurate wooden parts. In fact, with its foot-operated pneumatic spindle control, brake lever, multiple depth stop settings, and massive construction, it’s built with production work in mind. Other features include a heavy tilting table, huge throat capacity, and enormous table surface for just about any job you can throw at it.
- Dovetailed table ways with adjustable gibs
- Two-speed control
- Six interchangeable pin sizes
- Six adjustable depth stop settings
- Large handwheel for smooth operation
- Convenient hand brake for fast cycle times
- Removable cast iron fence for in-line routing
- Built-in pressure regulator and lubricator
- Adjustable air nozzle
- Includes adjustment wrenches, 1/4" and 1/2" collets, 3/8" straight carbide-tipped router bit and tool box
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 2 speed, 25A
- Throat clearance: 25-1/2"
- Swing: 51"
- Table dimensions: 30" x 23-5/8"
- Floor to table distance: 36-1/2"-42-3/4"
- Spindle stroke: 4"
- Table travel: 6-1/4"
- Pneumatic cylinder: 1-3/16"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 9-1/2"
- Clearance between table & chuck: 12"
- Table Tilt: 45°
- Spindle speeds: 10,000 & 20,000 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 30"W x 50-3/8"D x 61-1/2"H
- Packing: 55" x 34" x 68"
- Approx. shipping weight: 915 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G9981